samedi 26 septembre 2015

SOMA review and my story

I did not finish the game because I think I got nagged. Like I said, I'm not using the walkthrough for reputation. The problem is, I never know if I'm nagged or if I fail and this let me believe I should not play this kind of game until I got a clean computer.

So anyway, here my though about the game:

It's call a survival horror game from the general culture. And the important point to understand in these term is the game have problem solving like a adventure game.

I've suck or fail in one of the "puzzle" and like I said if my computer was not hacked with a clean version of the game it would have surely not happens. I mean by this that the problem to solve are sometimes hard and I did half game. So expect to search a lot to find the solution to the problems and a video walkthrough could be a necessity to some people. Off-Topic but there is no shame to play such a game with a video walkthrough; It's just that in my case I look for the reward of completing the game without walkthrough and for reputation like I said. If it was not of my reputation. when I'd be stuck and when I'd have search a lot I'd use walkthrough to be able to complete such a good game.

The game is scary. It does it well to immerse the player in a dangerous world. With an option, it's possible to remove the distortion and than the game is all good.

The story is interesting, here what the official site have to say about it: "The radio is dead, food is running out, and the machines have started to think they are people. Underwater facility PATHOS-II has suffered an intolerable isolation and we’re going to have to make some tough decisions. What can be done? What makes sense? What is left to fight for?"

I'd say that this game last about 6 hours for 30$. This sound all fine to me.

So if I'd finish this game, I guess I'd give it a 8/10. Definitely another good product to get.

Edit:
I just finished it and I keep saying it's a 8. It got some minor problems.
Ho and the story rock!









Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire