samedi 23 avril 2016

Mirror Edge Catalyst, another very good game to come soon

 I got the chance to try the beta. Thanks to Ghostwich from Hard Forum.

I'll start to say that I got some nag that really make me sick but I could have done the main mission. Also there is some bugs and I guess they will be fixed by the time the game will be release in about one month.

I can say that the game is better than I expected. Because of the combat that are so cool and so functional. Combat appear to be a big aspect of ME now and they really worked on it. The result is very good.

For the course gameplay, it's pretty similar to the first one with more stuff. So it's again a lot of fun.

And now there is the unlock that are interesting and I can't wait to try all this stuff in the final version.

The graphics are much better than the first one with the same contrast style. I really like the graphics. But of course, the graphics has not the same value as the first one even if better.

The music is the same thing but I'm sure I don't have the best in my version. I'm sure it's much better in the premium version.

And finally the side quest are more than interesting and the open world has been discover a bit from and I think it will only show how good it is in the final version.

There is also what I call the connectivity or the fact that the game is connected and that you can see your score on the leaderboard. The leaderboard is far from perfect but a connected game is always cool imo!

For sure a buy!

I expect minimum 8/10



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire