vendredi 6 mai 2016

The next Battlefield will be in WW1

Look like IGN was right a while back.

I've seen half the nice presentation or world premiere show and I think this could be real good. Looking at how good the game of Dice and EA are, I'm sure this will make change and be good.

Like Farcry primal, I have some concern about the era because of the lack of weapons and especially automatic weapons but anyway I doubt EA and Dice could mess this up. Also, I could have created a semi-automic mood around with my cosmos and my view on what the military should use as main riffle.

We can see in the trailer, zeppelin, gas, cavalry and of course tanks and plane. With the nice levolution maybe!

Here the trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7nRTF2SowQ


I think the game will be release this year October 21.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire