mardi 20 juin 2017

Dirt 4 Review

The ride have not been perfect, nags, bs and other hacks in mp but I can say this was a nice game to play. I have not finish the whole because of the hack and than because I don't want to do the hard end track on the snow, rain and fog. And also because I did not did the whole career stuff like the old cars that are not perfect(dysfunctional abs) but still a lot of fun.

And I think this game never end until the next one. Thanks to the random track generator that I did not try yet but I'm sure it's working fine.

The graphics was kind of weird at the beginnings compare to the not perfect Dirt Rally graphics but I got use and I can say that the graphics or Dirt 4 are not best but good.

The sound, like always is top notch. And now, as unbelievable as it can be, the soundtrack is real nice with some real cool music.

The career offer a lot of stuff to play with and it make the game so fun to play. The only problems is that I doubt the time of the bots are good. It look like they cheat.

The menu are very well done and work well for the controller. Of course, it could be possible that a game like this made for the mouse would be better.

The tracks are all good but maybe they lack a bit of variety or content.
The cars are all fun to try and drive but I got some nags on  some of them.

This is another very good product on our market. I suggest this game for cyber-racers.
8.8/10


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire