vendredi 25 mars 2016

Trackmania Turbo Review

So I'm not sure if I'm nagged or not. Look like it could be the game that is very hard.
I'm also not sure if a version contain good music or the music I have is the music all have, which suck a lot. But Ubisoft have made a system that the music goes up when you're good and go down when you're bad...

There is a lot of tracks, like 240, and they're all good. Some of the cars are a lot of fun but other are not imo. I won't base my score on that because I think it's matter of taste.

It's a very good challenge and the advanced track are hard. Some tracks are for sure for the best of us. I could do it(get all the gold) but it would require me a lot of time and effort.

So the game is nice but for sure not a technologies breakthrough. It also could have more stuff for the price compare to the other product. But time wise, it give about the same as the other product for a pro like me.

It's a bit cheap and it lack of important feature such as a better leaderboard.

I give it a 7 on 10

Check out cdkeys.com for a faire price!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire