samedi 13 septembre 2014

An idea for the next bf

I'm not saying this will be a success nor that it will be use a lot or enough. This is just an idea that I want to bring to the table and I'm sure that anyway, I'm not the first to think about this one.

I'm calling it game highlight. It's a demo player that have a lot of good shots ready to be watch. No more need to note the time when the good shots has been done or no more fast forward. A bot mark the shots and the killstreak and with a simple push of a button, it's possible to watch all the kills you have made in a game and all the good shot, streak of other players. Could also be a lot of other stuff like watching again the killcam. It's started in the battlelog but I guess that most of the options should be made in the game or in the demo player.

I'd for sure use this and watch myself playing and others too. This is if they don't hack. So this is important to say that demo are not really good if they hack, no point watching that...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire