mercredi 3 septembre 2014

Tropico 5

I heard about this game a while back with arsenalrobert and I even think I've played that before but I don't remember.

This game is great. Another nice peace that every young leaders on earth should try. Make a lot of sense to me, realistic somehow I believe, this is another I repeat nice product from I believe to be the espagnol.

It's challenging and you got to have a brain, being a bit criminal, some luck and maybe some divine luck to find your way in this complicated game without any help or tutorial almost.

I don't think I can recommend this game to most people unless you watch a let's play or get a good forum to have the info because sometimes it's not really clear and this game contain some or should I say one bug, the road construction, and you got to be somehow I repeat lucky to finish the missions.

I did not finish it, I think I will try to and I think I should be able to. Or enough good to. I think I'm somehow at the last mission and even if I've failed it one time by badluck I'm sure I can finish it.

This is for sure a series or a franchansise that I'm going to follow and play if I can. I give it a 9 on 10. And the music, the espagnol music is excellent!

Congrats to those who made this game!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire