samedi 13 août 2016

No Man's Sky Review

So because I'm not playing this game anymore even if I have nothing to do, I'll write this review. I played this game two hours and I'm not interested to play it more.

This game appear to be very popular and there is a scandal about what have been said by the devs. This game was suppose to be mp imo and this is a scam. They perfectly knew the game could not be mp because they for sure not did the severs and they were not going to do it when they have talk about a mp in NMS. This said, this game is a scam.

Now the game itself is not that bad but it's not completely finish in my book and it lack of content for the price. Let's take a few example:

  • I try to enter in a base, but the entrance is block by some bad level ground.
  • The physic when harvesting big stone like stuff is not good. You start by the button and the top does not fall apart even if there is nothing to hold it.
  • The system voice tell us the energy is low when I'm at 75%
  • You cannot minimize the game
Than come some silly stuff such as it's an infinite size universe but all the planet got the same drone everywhere that protect the resources and the animals.

All the base look the same, all the stuff that you need to do look the same too. All the ship look the same.

But there is some good point that could give some players some fun, I guess. So if someone is really interested in the idea of NMS maybe he/she could have fun and for more times. Because according to Gamespot there is more stuff to do and this main story is interesting.

The graphics are ok with some lag spike. The music suck like all games almost. The menu and the interface of the crafting system is ok.

I'm not sure if their procedural thing is a technologies breakthrough but I'd rather take a single galaxie with 20 polished planet than this proceduraly generated planets that all look the same and are not very interesting to visits.

I give this game a 6 on 10. And I make you note that some gamers could like it imo.

Cashgrab scam: They should have worked another 2 years on the project.










Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire