vendredi 12 août 2016

No Man's sky Pre-Review

So I got some problem and I'm not sure if I've been hacked or if it was my mistake. If it was sorry. The game work not so bad.

There is annoying bugs and graphics glitch but it's not that bad. Of course these bugs and glitch could be unacceptable for some gamers.

The game is interesting and good but for 60$, I think it lack of content. Considering the rest of the product of the market, I'd say the price should be more like 30 to 40.

I played for like 2 hours and I don't expect to get much more stuff out of this game considering the video I've seen and the review of Gamespot. This said, I'm not sure if I'm going to play more and write a full review. The fact that I do no have much games to play could make me play.

So if you're really interested by the game go for it. Otherwise, wait for a discount at cdkey.com.

I expect a 6.8 or so as a final score.


Edit: Btw, it's a ok-good port. I got some graphic lag spike and I can't minimize the game and I'm not aware if people got crash or problem like that.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire