samedi 28 mars 2015

Hardline sp, impression

So it started ok and everything was going fine until I have quit for the mp for a while and when I came back I found out that one of the tools of the cops, the badge, did not work anymore. So I guess I can't complete the game because it appear that the badge is a necessity.

This is unfortunate because I think this game is good. Maybe some no sense after a while of playing it but anyway I wonder how a game like this could be full of sense. The stealth is a nice thing and it work well. I'd for sure play stealth all game long but again I can't because of the badge.

So I'm sure it would have been a lot of fun to play this very nice graphic games but look like the master of the universe decided that I shall not play this game for too long.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire