mercredi 29 juillet 2015

King Quest: Can't pass the chivalry test? Here how! (Or a try to explain how...)

I will not give the good answer here. I don't remember and I'm not going to redone the game. Hopefully, there is video walkthrough on the net to find that. I'm going to tell you how to find the correct answer.

First you need to talk too all competitor completely beside Chaka that does not respond to anything.

There is two options of the 4 options of the 4 questions that will change as you speak with the gladiator.

Than you need to pass the questions. I'm not sure if you need to talk to all and pass the test and re-talk to all. If I were you, I'd talk to all and try to pass the test. Sometimes you need to talk again to some according to new info some gave you.

To past the test you need to:
  1. Choose random answer and try to get one question good out of 4
  2. If you have more than 1 correct, you need to get rid of one with try and fail
  3. When you have only one correct answer, you have a marker to find the second good answer with try and fail
  4. When you have one correct you need to find the second one. You need to know which one is the correct. With try and fail you can do that.
  5. To find the second answer you always need to keep the first good answer each turn. (a turn is a set of 4 question that repeat) And the second question you need to find the good one with fail and try. The third and fourth answer need to be selected to the same until you find the answer 2.
  6. When you found the answer 2, you can move to answer 3 and so on.
  7. When I say answer 2, I mean the second correct answer your going to hit. When I say first correct answer, I mean the fist correct answer of the 4 that you found.
I admit it's kind of hard to explain. Maybe I could need to take some times to try to explain how. God does not allow me to do that. Good luck and remember that a paper and pencil could be useful but not needed in my case(I pretend I'd need it for 6 or 8 answer)






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire