jeudi 22 janvier 2015

Hayday

This little cute game for Ipad and Iphone I got from a girl that harass me a lot these day. This game may look childish but it make a lot of sense and it's well designed. It even make me think about a problem that farms and breeder can have. It lead me to believe that digitizing these worker would be awesome to loose final product as less as possible. I mean, the game problem reflect real problem and I could make a bot to fix all these.

I really wonder if this kind of game have been made for kids or teen or if this girl really like it and if I guess than girls in general like this kind of game. I can't wait to see greater games for adult if it exist on tactile device. It's a lot of fun to play games on this. Much better than I though at first.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire