mardi 7 octobre 2014

Alien Isolation

Another great product that I got the chance to try today. Little problem it appear to be a port so it's a little dysfunctional on pc imo. Still, this can be forgotten quick because of the rest it has to offer.

Graphics are good, sound is great, menu suck a little, port. Some bugs and some minor problem about the tutorial.

The theme is excellent. We talk about the first alien movies remake with major change. This is all good and it is a very nice idea to me especially for those who rise in this culture like me.

A very immersive game that I've only played for one hour and did not encounter any alien so far. But the dead body were all around. The rest is for sure great.

I'm not sure if this game will work in my case someday... We'll see.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire